Transport, Travel & Tourism
Harris Interactive’s Transport, Travel, & Tourism Practice combines our rich expertise in market research with our adviser’s knowledge of the sector to solve client issues which are essential in driving business forward.
In a market of continuous change, operators have become much more customer-focused and research has taken a prominent role in guiding the development and implementation of leading edge marketing and customer service strategies, such as:
- Identifying the characteristics of the average traveller
- Understanding the motivation for travel and choice of transport mode
- Exploring the visitor experience
- Pinpointing potential opportunities for commercial development and growth
We undertake a collaborative research approach which enables us to work closely with our clients at all stages of the research programme; from consideration of the initial brief in order to understand the business objectives and rationale for research; to questionnaire development and data collection to ensure the main issues are being addressed in the most effective way; and finally reporting and analysis to gain commercial and competitive insight.
Our Transport, Travel, and Tourism expertise spans such topics as:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Market Segmentation
- Usage and Awareness
- Destination Choice and Motivations
- Visitor Experience
- Marketing and Communications
- Market Sizing
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EXPERTISE OFFERED, PLEASE SELECT A COUNTRY.