Industrial markets focus on technical subjects that require a high level of knowledge and understanding. As respondents are often technical we utilise smaller sample populations, meaning respondents are often high-level senior decision makers requiring a different approach to traditional consumer research.
Harris Interactive’s Business and Industrial Research Practice has more than 30 years of experience working in a wide array of sectors, such as:
- Business Services
- Construction, Building Materials & Equipment
- Chemicals and Advanced Industrial Materials
- Industrial Manufacturing and Engineering
- Metals and Fabricated Metal Products
- Paper, Packaging and Printing
Our team’s research focus is on providing a service that goes beyond the provision of market information. Our methodologies and techniques are designed to maximise the practical relevance of the data collected so that it can be translated into highly actionable conclusions and recommendations for the client. We put great emphasis on presenting our findings in a clear, concise and commercial manner so as best to assist in strategic application.
We help with the following and more:
- Market Entry
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Distribution and Supply Chain Strategies
- Product Development and Innovation
- Branding and Communications
- Segmentation and Targeting
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EXPERTISE OFFERED, PLEASE SELECT A COUNTRY.